The Raritan Township Police Department is currently accepting resumes for the position of Special Law Enforcement Officer-III (S.L.E.O. III). This officer will only be utilized inside of a school setting. Applicants must possess the following qualifications;
- Must be a retired police officer who has previously served as a duly qualified, full time law enforcement officer in any municipality, county, agency of this state, bi-state agency, or federal agency, and must be living in New Jersey. Must have retired in good standing, a letter from your previous agency stating such shall be required.
- Be a citizen of the United States and a resident of the State of New Jersey.
- Be able to read and write the English language.
- Not have been convicted of any violations of laws of the State of New Jersey or the United States, except minor traffic offenses, nor shall have been convicted of any crime of offense involving moral turpitude.
- Have a valid New Jersey driver's license.
- Submit to a complete background investigation.
- Submit to and successfully pass a medical and psychological testing.
- Submit to and successfully pass drug screening.
- Must be less than 65 years of age for appointment.
- Comply with all other state or federal requirements for position.
Resume and cover should be e-mailed to Lt. Thomas Camporeale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications and Resumes will be accepted until 09/06/2019
Salary: $30.00 /hour